7 MORE Reasons to Shut up and Sell
7 MORE Reasons to Shut up and Sell
Well in case you didn’t see the first version of this article then go here. The
OK here are 7 MORE Reasons (laughing).
- Talking of Selling doesn’t sell – so “stop bitching and get to work” Bob Proctor of all people said that in Six Minutes to Success. I loved it and had to share. He wasn’t kidding. So many people are wining about their problems and not addressing their focus on solutions. I am telling this to my Niche Profit Classroom mentoring group now. Talk is cheap get to moving! Let me tell you something the people that last online are the ones that follow this formula. MINDSET+FOCUS+KNOWLEDGE+INSTRUCTION+ACTION+ASSESSMENT+REPETITION= MASSIVE SUCCESS….PERIOD.
- Your in a GOLDEN ERA that wont be here forever.Now more than any time in the history of the world you have a massive wealth of resources. Especially if your in America! Americans really have no excuse but to game up their business because everyone is always trying to come here. What does that tell you about opportunity? And with the internet era just multiply what I just wrote by 1 million. End the talk SHUT UP and SELL.
- Money is No Longer an Excuse to Not Produce: in the past 10 years since the turn of the century do you realize what has happened? OPEN SOURCE BABY!!! This very site is making money from resources that cost one thousands of a fraction that what it cost in 2000. FREE Content management system FREE plugins and apps and scripts. Less than $30 bucks to start a website the right way. Now thats $30 as in $10 a year for domain registration and $20 a month for hosting as many sites as you want. So for $30 bucks you can reach billions! your broke? WHY??
- If someone doesn’t do business with you be nice and move on. I have seen a lot of people return to do business with me because I am nice but VERY REAL. No matter how much you try to help people they (some) are on a path to destruction. However on the bright side if your nice and communicative you will be surprised how much business they might bring to you. Don’t beat a dead horse. Just put it out to pasture and see if it appreciates you later or moves on.
- To HELL with Internet marketing focus on where internet marketing is NOT. If you learned karate would you rather fight someone who KNOWS karate OR would you use it on people who didn’t know the art? HEY this is business FUCK FAIR. I am not saying be dishonest. I am saying leverage your skills in an ethical way. Having greater skills and the better mousetrap isn’t wrong or taking advantage of people. Give me ignorance over intelligence when it comes to my competitors anytime. STOP trying to do what everyone else is doing and SHUT UP and SELL (laughing but serious but still laughing). Sell by focusing on problems unrelated to the internet marketing world. hey what about the REAL world?
- The One who solves the problem BEST not first wins! Just because your first doesn’t mean JACK. Google, Microsoft, Apple, WalMart, and Facebook were NOT first in their respective niche industries. But they are the BEST. Solve or resolve a problem and you will sell. No talk just DO IT.
- Time is Running OUT: As I said in the Golden Era reason this the BEST time to sell online. But tomorrow is promised to no one. Also the window of opportunity is going to change and do a paradigm shift.
So what are you going to do? Keep on doing what your doing or get your assets up and solve to sell? Or are you going to fade out like most online businesses do because you found out it takes work and you can’t do it your fantasy way?