I am Leaving the Beginner Newbies
Dead serious I am GONE from the NEWBIE Beginner world!
I have good reasons that I am sure you will agree make sense.
I am not a newbie and have taught beginner stuff for years and it is not my passion (I like cutting edge training). For instance the type of stuff I am launching in my store makes people like Frank Kern, Andy Jenkins, Brendon Burchard, Brian Tracy, Charles Kirkland, Dr Ben, Jason Parker, and a host of other marketers, speakers, and personal development experts eyes open WIDE with excitement.
What I have noticed is that all of the top players are like me. they are into the unconventional approaches growing a business. Sure you need some fundamentals. But beyond that we need to get beyond the typical business building programs, workshops, trainings at all.
And actually this is my best for the positioning of my business is as an online specialist. Hey Neurosurgeons make more than family doctors here in the USA and elsewhere. Both my store (laughing any day now) and my business overall is going to offer the following PREMIUM things and Intermediates / advanced people pay attention to this:
- Unique and Luxury Branding (How to REBEL and sell high end programs, events, and trainings)
- Physical Positioning for Digital Profit (How to triple your digital sale with physical products)
- Psychologically Sneaky & Ethical Pricing Strategies (enhance the offer)
- Sales Conversion Strategies (turning your prospects and clients onto you)
- Building Client/Customer List’s (no prospects just clients)
- One on Consulting/ Coaching (Meet with me every week and get things done)
Point is I am not selling what “The OTHERS” are doing by a long shot.
This is going to be an incredible advantage to those who need specific issues addressed.
Because I can really go into depth about these areas.
For more info look for my Store listing in the navigation. Not there yet? No worries coming soon!